NEATs Northern Co-hort is working with the DoMore Ag Foundation funded through Farm Credit Canada to host a Mental Health Workshop designed for farmers. This workshop will be held online Thursday January 21, 2021 from 10-2 pm MST.
The workshop provides information on topics such as:
1) The signs and symptoms of mental illness, anxiety, depression, stress, and substance use, including the unique statistics and factors the agriculture industry experiences.
2) What support looks like for mental health in the agriculture sector, depending on your level of education, experience, and training.
3) How to prepare and have conversations with a fellow producer, or family member who you identify may be experiencing a mental health challenge.
4) How to support others producers as well as yourself, and how to access ag-specific resources.
5) Self care and prevention strategies for mental wellness in agriculture.
This webniar is specific to the agriculture industry and is delivered by mental health professionals that have agriculture experience.We welcome you to join us to create a safe space to learn together and support one another.
Pre-register for the links to connect