November 23rd BINGO CARDS WILL BE BLUE
TICKETS PURCHASED November 17th – November 23rd WILL BE VALID
Good Luck and thanks for Playing !
BE A PART OF THE ACTION.
SPONSOR GAMES, PRIZES & MORE.
YOUR COMPANY’s NAME IN LIGHTS – EVERY TUESDAY NIGHT.
CLICK FOR MORE INFO
Help support seniors in your community. Make a donation to NEAT’s Meals on wheels program today!
NEAT is proud to announce Bingo Extravaganza. Running weekly Tuesday evenings at 7PM.
NEAT’s Bingo Extravaganza is offered, in partnership with 100.1 MooseFM, between 7 and 8pm on Facebook Live.
Purchase your tickets at:
Fireweed Market, Gateway Esso, the Taylor Liquor Store & Tropical Tanning Studio.
Bingo Schedule & Ticket Colours
September 21 – Orange
September 28 – Lime
October 5 – Purple
October 12 – Grey
October 19 – Blue
October 26 – Orange
November 2 – Lime
November 9 – Purple
November 16 – Grey
November 23 – Blue
November 30 – Orange
Good Luck Playing Neat’s Bingo Extravaganza
Lottery License #129127
Know your Limit, Play within it!
Bingo Extravaganza Tickets must be purchased before 5pm game day Tuesdays.
All Tickets purchased online will be emailed to you GAME DAY TUESDAY no later than 5pm.
Your email may be used for future NEAT promotions
NEAT BINGO HOUSE RULES
The Northern Environmental Action Team (NEAT) has reviewed the Licensed Charitable Gaming Rules at https://www2.gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/sports-recreation-arts-and-culture/gambling/licences/rules-licensed-charitable-gaming.pdf and will be abiding by the following rules:General Roles & Responsibilities
- All Directors, Employees and Volunteers will review and sign that they are aware of the Licensed Charitable Gaming Rules and will be compliant.
- Under Section 2.2 of the Standard Procedures for Independent Bingos, representative board members will:
- Ensure that the Gaming Event Revenue Report is submitted on the GOS website within 90 days of the expiry of the gaming license
- The Executive Director will be the Bingo Manager and will designate duties to the Treasurer, Employees, Community Partners, and Volunteers.
- The Bingo Manager, NEAT and will designate duties to the Treasurer, Employees, Community Partners, and Volunteers.
- The Bingo Manager, NEAT’s bookkeeper, and the MooseFM station owner/manager will be registered as gaming workers with GPEB.
- The Bingo Manager and the person responsible for the event finances will be separate persons.
- Directors and employees of the Northern Environmental Action Team and those MooseFM employees directly involved in the Bingo process are not permitted to purchase cards, to play games, or to win funds. Game Procedures:
- All games will be broadcast on MooseFM’s Facebook Live, https://www.facebook.com/MooseFM/live_videos/
- Visually, viewers will see the full drawing of the numbers overlaid on the Facebook Live stream using electronic software that will overlay the two live feeds and broadcast simultaneously.
- The Northern Environmental Action Team plans on commencing weekly Facebook Live Bingo Games on Tuesday evenings commencing on July 28, 2020 with the session to start at 7:00 pm.
- An introduction with an explanation of the rules will start at 7:00 pm prior to the start of the games and a review of the vendors will be given so viewers and listeners are aware of locations of sales. Sales and game information will be repeated on MooseFM (CKFU-FM) for promotion purposes only and will include the GAMING POLICY AND ENFORCEMENT BRANCH (GPEB) caution against gambling on radio and TV.
- Each game and the prize available will be announced prior to starting
- Games will be played until a winner is determined
- In the case of a technical problems (i.e. Internet outage), the game is postponed to the following Tuesday and all vendors and the Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch will be notified.
- Rules for advertising will be followed at all times with the GAMING POLICY AND ENFORCEMENT BRANCH (GPEB) caution against gambling on radio and TV. Bingo Cards & Purchases:
- 4-Up Cards are sold for $5.00 each and there are no discounts on cards. There are no additional prizes
- Bingo cards are 4 up and will include 5 colors – Orange, Sky Blue, Lime, Grey, and Purple
- All Bingos are combination games with four consecutive games – one line – two lines any way – large square (all around the outside) – and one full card. These are all played on one card, so with 4 up the game player actually plays four games at one time.
- Cards colors will be alternated weekly as per the Paper Distribution Company in Richmond, BC. 1-800-663-1195 (Contact: Jim McLean) as approved by the GAMING POLICY AND ENFORCEMENT BRANCH (BCLC)..
- Selection of vendors will be based on community access and will take into consideration the current climate of social distancing under the COVID-19 pandemic. The vendor will be required to track and sign off on the number of tickets sold when their tickets are picked up.
- Each vendor is aware that their outlet cannot sell to minors (under 19) and advertising on Moose FM will address this directly. NEAT is requesting that persons buying tickets show photo identifications if their age is in question.
- Posters will be supplied to the vendors advertising the sale of Bingo Cards.
- A NEAT employee will pick up cards from vendors in Fort St John, Taylor and the surrounding area and deliver the next installment of cards. At this time vendors will count the cards that they receive upon delivery, they will sign for the number of cards sold from the past game and will return cards which were not sold the previous week.
- NEAT will allow the purchase of cards online through our website (www.neat.ca) where tickets will be scanned and emailed to the purchaser. The sale will include a disclaimer on the age (“I certify I am older than 19 and legally able to purchase lottery tickets”) and confirm the address of the purchaser is within the Province of British Columbia.
- At 5:00 pm on the day of the Bingo Game ticket sales will cease and a designated representative will verify the amount of cash and unsold cards being picked up at the vendor and will return both to the NEAT office. In the event of severe weather and/or poor road conditions, the vendor may be requested to shut down the sales by 3:00 pm and verify the number of sold cards and unsold cards by telephone or email, plus keep the cash on hand. A representative will be sent to the vendor as soon as weather/roads permit. Winnings & Prizes:
- Bingo winners will call MooseFM at 250-787-7100 to confirm their win. Play will halt during this time. If the winner is confirmed, play will halt. If the winner is not confirmed, play will continue.
- Once a winner has been determined, 2 minutes of air time will be provided for any additional winners to call in where the question “Are there any other winners” will be asked 3 times. The prize for that game will be split equally between the confirmed winners. Once the winners have been determined and play moves on to the next game, no further winners will be accepted.
- Bingo winners will deliver winning tickets, proper BC photo identification, sign for their winnings and be photographed with their winnings. All winner photographs will be displayed on Facebook and social media channels operated by both NEAT and MooseFM/EnergeticCity.
- Cheques for winnings will be approved by the Executive Director and distributed at MooseFM
- Funds from the sales of tickets and disbursements to winners will be verified by NEAT’s Executive Director or their designate. Records of deposits will be maintained by the NEAT’s bookkeeper and reported to the Treasurer in the monthly financial report.
- NEAT will start the first month with four prize money packets: $200 for Game One, $500 for Game Two, $1000 for Game Three and $2000 for Game Four. Proceeds:
- The proceeds designated to the Northern Environmental Action Team will be used for: o Operating and staffing expenses for NEAT programs o Purchase of new Bingo equipment (i.e. cameras, lenses, microphones, lighting, sound mixers, diagnostic tools, etc.). o Software and hardware for editing and delivering program content on Facebook Live (i.e. personal computer hardware & software for video & audio production). o Purchasing/upgrading general office equipment Processes & Logistics:
- Two weeks worth of tickets will be delivered to each retailer initially. When we pick up the money and unsold cards from the retailer, we will drop off another week of tickets. This process will ensure they have two weeks of tickets on hand at any time and will streamline the accounting process. Retailers will only be able to sell tickets for the upcoming Bingo