We are proud to be teaming up with the City of Fort St John to provide collection of your yard and garden waste throughout the summer! And we’ve adjusted the hours to give you more time to drop off.
There is one collection a month from May through September, and then we are back for the last opportunity at Home Hardware and the Pumpkin Plunge.
All regular collections will be located on the back end of the Kids Arena (close to the curling club entrance).
- We do not accept bagged waste. We will happily help you empty your bags
- This collection is for yard and garden waste only. No kitchen composting is accepted
- Branches, leaves, grass clippings, and last years plants are all accepted
- No diseased plants or invasive weeds please. These get bagged in clear bags and taken to the landfill
- Bins will be hauled off immediately following the collection, so don’t dilly dally!